Yakgrips® prevent rubs, calluses and blisters and reduce the stress on hands and tendons. They are especially helpful for people with carpel tunnel, arthritis and other disabilities. Yakgrips® also help keep the paddlers hands in the correct position while paddling.
They help to keep hands dry and not slide on a wet paddle shaft. Yakgrips® insulate hands from a cold or hot paddle shaft. Once the Yakgrips® are installed they can be left on the paddle. Material is UV treated.
For proper fit, designate whether your paddle is one-piece or pull apart. One piece Yakgrips wrap the shaft with a velcro closure and are available in black, blue, orange, and red colors, only.
- Sold in pairs
- Relieves stress on hands and tendons
- Reduces fatigue on long paddling trips
- Better grip for more efficient paddling
- Insulates hands from hot and cold
- One-year warranty on manufacturing defects.