This is not your mama's paddle bag! More than just a simple paddle bag, Danuu Paddi bags are multi-featured body armor for your beloved paddle(s).
This padded paddle storage bag will fit up to 4 paddles 62" inches in length and blades up to 12.5" wide. A center panel protects the paddles from scratching each other and a rubberized end protects those fragile paddle grips.
See our Reviews page for Paddi Paddle Bag review.
- Up to 4 Paddles
- Fits canoe and 2 piece kayak paddles up to 61 inches long
- maximum blade width: 12.5 inches
- Heavy duty 600 denier construction
- Adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Top trim buckles down to just the right size for your paddles
- Inside center baffle separates your paddles or acts as a stuff bag
- Exterior mesh pocket provides easy access to gloves, keys, etc.
- Rubberized base and padded interior protects the paddle grips
- Vented trim near bottom allows paddles to dry and allows sand out
- Weight: 2lbs. 4oz.
- One-year warranty on manufacturing defects.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great bag to transport and protect my new Aqua Bound Tango Paddles - 250CM. Most bags handle the average, shorter lengths. This holds my longer paddles and a second set as well. Very happy with this bag and would highly recommend it. Thank you to Susi Schmitt of Aqua Bound for helping me locate a bag to protect the longer paddles.
Very nice product, great value for the protection of your paddle . Highly recommended.
Would have gave it 5 stars, but I need another and no discounts:(
I didn't know I needed this bag until I accidentally discovered it while searching through the Danuu site. I have three really good paddles that have lived stored grip down in a large box in my study (along with everything else that comes out of my kayaks after paddling - seats, pfd's, dry bags, hats, gloves...) How many trips have I had to make back and forth loading and unloading gear before I found this bag? Too many!!! This thing swallows up one bent shaft Werner, an extending shaft Bending Branches Angler Pro, and a straight shaft Werner with room to spare, while storing them all in padded, breathable safety in a pack I can sling over my shoulder and move safely to the car. How great is that? And just like all my Danuu kayak covers, it is built like a tank with excellent attention to details. I am incredibly happy with this Paddi Paddle Bag!