UV Tech is a powerful protectant for use on hundreds of items including dry suit seals, kayaks, binocular housings, boat, covers and a variety of outdoor fabrics and materials. Rejuvenates synthetic and natural materials and protects surfaces from sun damage and color fading. Restores gear to its original condition and prolongs gear life. Replenishes plasticizers and polymers that are lost from prolonged weather exposure. Nontoxic, Biodegradable, Nonflammable.
(Packaging may vary slightly)
Revivex UV Protectant shields outdoor gear from harmful UV rays. Sunlight can really damage a tent or kayak. Whether it’s made of nylon fabric, plastic, rubber, or fiberglass the sun’s UV rays can break it down fast. Apply it to anything used outside to prevent cracks and colors from fading. This specialized formula restores gear to its original appearance by replacing lost plasticizers, rejuvenating surfaces and brightening colors. When you need sunscreen for gear, apply this UV protectant before or after sun exposure to keep it looking good.
- Protects – Fights sun damage and stops cracking of all types of gear including tents, kayaks, life jackets, binocular housings, boat, covers and a variety of outdoor fabrics and materials.
- Conditions – Restores the color of plastic, vinyl, neoprene, rubber, nylon, and latex to keep it bright and like-new
- Reduces Wear – Bring old gear back to life and add years to its overall appearance with an effective UV protectant
- Multipurpose – Spray on all gear exposed to sunlight including drysuit gaskets, dive fins float tubes and waders
- 12 oz.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, non-flammable.
**Gear Aid has recently changed their packaging. If you received product in a different package then the one in the images on this page, rest assured it is the same great product!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've used UV TECH for years, works great. And Danuu customer service is tops!